Air Conditioning Maintenance
Just like a new car, your air conditioner requires regular servicing to maintain the systems efficiency and to help detect problems before they become a major issue. We recommend that you have your unit serviced annually.
We are happy to send out a service reminder to you when your system is due for its maintenance.
During a service, we perform the following checks and processes.
- Clean and flush the evaporator coil and condenser coil
- Clean and flush the condensate drains
- Check the indoor fans and clean to remove dust
- Check the ductwork for leaks
- Clean the return air filter and grille
- Check electrical connections and boards for loose connections and vermin damage
- Check the refrigerant charge and for gas leaks
- Test the operation of the machine and issue a written report
Contact Aeromac about regular maintenance for your air conditioning system.