COVID-19 MANAGEMENT PROCEDURE FOR STAFF AND CUSTOMERS
Aeromac is committed to protecting its staff and customers from the transmission of this virus.
Our business has in place robust systems to manage this health issue. This information sheet is to explain the ‘on-site’ processes we have in place for our staff to provide service to you, whilst minimising the risk of COVID-19 transmission.
- Firstly and most importantly, if you have any health issues or concerns, or if you are in self isolation, please let us know and we will work with you to have a safe working environment or to re-schedule the work.
- Our staff will not shake hands or touch you or your pets. Please keep your pets and any children away from our staff. Where possible we ask you keep at least 1.5m distance from our staff.
- Our staff will wash their hands before commencing work and when work is completed using an outside tap. Our staff have received instruction on correct hand washing in accordance with the recommendations of Australian health authorities. If using soap and water, they will take 20 to 30 seconds to lather their hands correctly. We have provided them with material to dry their hands.
- Where soap and water are unavailable, our staff will use alcohol-based hand steriliser solution to clean their hands effectively.
- If our staff are working on equipment likely to have been touched by you, where feasible they will use disposable gloves if available to handle exposed surfaces. If this is not possible/feasible, staff will wash their hands as soon as practicable after touching the surface.
- An alternative to this is to wipe down surface areas with alcohol-based wipes/solution prior to touching surfaces.
- We will endeavour to avoid handling documentation between our staff and you the customer with bare hands. If you prefer, we can email a copy of the service report/tax invoice if you do not want a paper copy.